Thursday, March 26, 2020

Those Guys

Those Guys !
(Que Tipazos)
Metal Hurlant (Spanish edition) 1981

Ummmm.....yeah. It's a French thing, I guess.

As far as I can tell, this photo feature - also titled 'Strip tease of the Humanoids' - never appeared in Heavy Metal. But it did appear in the inaugural issue of Metal Hurlant in Spanish, published by Editorial Nueva Frontera in 1981.

Readers of Metal Hurlant / Heavy Metal from the late 70s and early 80s may well recognize (along with Moebius, of course) some of the major contributors to the magazine during that era. Jean-Claude Gal ('Conquering Armies') apparently was too shy to want to show his face........

1 comment:

fred said...

That's kinda funny. Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right, this wasn't ever in Heavy Metal in the US. I don't think I'd wanna see a version of this with current HM contributors either.

thanks